Codemasters just announced that GRID will not be released in September like planned but in October instead.
The new official date is October 8th for people getting the limited edition and 11th for the normal version of the game.
There is not a lot of information about the reason for the delay but let’s hope that it will just make the game better!
Here is also the list of the confirmed car for the moment:
Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) – Tuner
• Audi RS 3 LMS – Touring
• Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept – Stock*
• Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Modified – Stock
• Chevrolet Corvette C7.R – GT
• Dodge Challenger SRT Modified – Stock
• Ferrari 488 GTE – GT
• Ford Focus TC-2 – Touring
• Ford Mustang Mach 1 Modified – Stock
• Pontiac Firebird Modified – Stock*
• Porsche 911 RSR – GT
• Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR – Touring