On October 31, Battlefield V Chapter 5: War in the Pacific will be available. it is the first time in ten years, DICE is bringing players back to the battle of the Pacific in World War 2. Two iconic maps will be available: Iwo Jima and Wake Island. The battle between the USA and Japan will be more water-based, between islands, as you must secure control points using boats, tanks, or aircraft.
In the end, that new chapter brings:
– New maps: Iwo Jima, Pacific Storm, and, coming in December, Wake Island.
– New factions: The U.S. and Japan.
– New weapons including the M1 Garand and M1919A6.
– New vehicles including the M4 Sherman tank and the F4U Corsair plane.
– New stationary weapons.
– New gadgets like the Katana and Flamethrower Battle Pickups.
– New Chapter Rewards including weapons, soldier sets, weapon skins, and melee weapons.
The other very good news is that Battlefield V will get a free trial running through the next 2 weekends.Battlefield V’s narrative-driven flagship and multiplayer experience Grand Operations, where teams battle through several different maps and modes, will be available for all to jump into from Thursday, October 24 to Monday, October 28. Then, the new Chapter 5: War of the Pacific content will become available in the free trial weekend from Friday, November 1 through Monday, November 4.
A good reason to give a try to the game!