Paradox Interactive announced today a new expansion pack for Cities: Skylines, and for the first time available on PC(steam) and consoles(Playstation 4 and Xbox One) at the same time!
So what is new?
The new expansion is called Sunset Harbor and mostly focuses on the fishing industry and transportation.
- – The pack will give you the possibility to create Water Treatment Plants, but also control of fishing boats at sea and fish farms.
– In terms of transportation, you will get a new bus system, with Intercity buses and trolley but also a Passenger Helicopter service.
- – Small plane owners will also have the chance to take part in recreational flying to add attractiveness to the city.
- – Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation.
- – 5 new maps are available, featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- – and finally an upgraded waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities.
The price of the pack should be $14.99 / £12.49 / €14.99.
In addition to that, 2 other packs are also available for Cities: Skylines today!
The first one, Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: Modern Japan, gives you 20 buildings and six props from modder Ryuichi Kaminog, with a very Japanese style, as you can imagine. For $4.99 / £4.19 / €4.99.
The second one, Cities: Skylines – Coast to Coast Radio, gives you 16 songs from DJ Toni G. Well, ok, why not, for $3.99 / £3.29 / €3.99.